Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Borrowed Closets

They say you learn something new everyday.  Today, I learned that if you wake up 30 minutes before class and you suck at doing eyeliner, don't try.  I tried and it looked bad and then it kind of got all over my face and I looked slightly emo.  Makeup is not my thing; just give me a lifetime supply of Clinique mascara and lots of lipstick and I'll be set. Another thing I learned is that I should probably give myself more time to get ready in the morning.  Time management is a struggle.
 On a happier note, it's already November and I'm wearing shorts, this is unheard of for me.  Back home by the time October creeps up it's winter coat weather and I'm pretty sure it has snowed a substantial amount already.  I could get used to life in the south.  Maybe.
I think it's safe to say I live on one of the prettiest campuses around.
College is great because when you live with a ton of girls its like you have one giant closet and it's a beautiful thing.  The button up I am wearing is from my roommates closet and the shorts are thrifted.  My creepers are from Necessary Clothing and I have rings on from who knows where.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment