Friday, November 28, 2014

My City of Lights

New York City is my paradise.  Every aspect that overwhelms people about the city takes my breath away; crossing the streets with throngs of people, getting on the subway right before it takes off, the lights that constantly illuminate the city, the honking and impatient drivers, everything is fast-paced and I am enamored by every single aspect of the city.
"If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it."
I can't stop imagining myself owning a magazine in the beautiful metropolis of New York City so I will not stop working for that dream.  If one day I reach it then I win and if I never do I can at least rest in the fact knowing that I tried my hardest to achieve my wildest dreams and that in itself is reward enough.
Walking all over the city today with my family was a day just short of perfection.  I wore an H&M faux fur coat, maroon blouse from Target, brown booties from Payless, black Forever 21 trousers and a Carhartt beanie.
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment