Thursday, April 16, 2015

excuse the towel rack

gloomy day round 3,546
but hey, i don't let it get me down because nobody has time for the weather to dictate their mood. amiright?

today was a simple thursday, busy thursday, good thursday. my mother dearest sent me my last care package for the semester which is slightly bittesweet.  it had coffee (bae), a super cool vintage mug that looks like it is straight from the 70s, and a package of toothbrushes because, you know, life.

i wore a sheer white button-up with a simple black camisole underneath, blue jeans rolled a little at the ankle, an army green jacket, tan and gold flats accented with gold rings, a maroon watch and a simple gold bar necklace and my hair was in a nice-and-easy bun.
happy almost friday! one day closer to the sanity that weekends bring! praise.

enjoy
xoxo



shoes: steve madden
jacket: michael kors
watch: target
jeans: pacsun
top: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment