Thursday, September 17, 2015

yeah we're breakin' free

self expression is necessary. sometimes that means breaking down the walls of your comfort zone to let the world know who you really are and what you are made of.
i express myself through clothes and today i went a little out of my zone. i was nervous at first which may seem dumb because it's just clothes right? WRONG at least to me. clothes are my identity in a completely normal and healthy way and trying something new is scary and exciting.  so do that scary thing you love
break free (HSM anyone) of who you "should" be and just be
make your own standards and embrace your beuatiful mind and all of its different passions
(but stay pure and love God in what you do--always)

"you.
are
your
own
standard of
beauty"
-nayirrah waheed

enjoy!

and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my girl baylee she's great and loves well and she lets me wear her clothes a lot.  today especially featuring her denim dress and black boots <3 love u bay

the library has my heart




No comments:

Post a Comment