Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Funday

I am too excited that the weather is finally clearing up; I have never been more thankful for heat than now.
 I spent the day sending off a woman who is becoming a missionary and then  barbecueing with my extended family.  Do you ever stop and look at the people in your life and realize how blessed you are?  No matter what, someone out there loves you and that is such an encouraging thought.  Now that I'm finished being a motivational speaker, here is what I wore today:
 a thrifted Coogi striped sun dress a thrifted denim tank top, sunglasses from H&M and Chinese Laundry strappy sandals from  Marshall's.  
The back of this dress is basically non-existent which can be challenging and sometimes you just want to have a back to clothing but whatever.  I knew I wouldn't be able to wear it as is but, I also knew I needed this dress; Coogi is too hard to pass up.  
Sometimes you may not be able to work with an article of clothing, instead of giving up and having non-buyers remorse, make the piece work for you.  Layer with it, DIY with it, cut it up; the options are endless.  I mean, we all know what it's like waking up in a cold sweat longing for that dress that was just too iffy.  Protect yourself from that pain and embrace the difference, work with the difference.
Enjoy and comment below what you think!
xx



 P.S. my sister took and edited these photos, how amazing is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment