Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Toned Down Tuesday

I love Miley Cyrus, yeah she can be a little over the top but she does her and I love that.  She also has amazing style; she is so fearless with what she wears.   I, like many others don't have the confidence, body or closet to pull off exactly what she wears, but one thing I do have is my closet and a love for fashion.  Here we have the re-creation and toned down version of Miley's denim sweatpants outfit.
I chose a longer crop top because frankly I don't have that body and I'm not Miley so it wouldn't really be acceptable for me.  For the pants, I chose a slimmer fit boyfriend jean for a more flattering look.  For shoes I have a pointy-toe pink heel, similar to her white ones.
Here is an outfit still different and edgy but more toned down and wearable.  It's all about thinking outside the box then bringing it back in just a little bit.  Happy Toned Down Tuesday!
Enjoy and comment below what you think
xx
Top-Forever 21
Pants- confession.they're my little brothers
Shoes- Payless
I do not own this photo
Courtesy of Google

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely genius, I love the contrast between your toned down version and the original look. BUT you use the black and a focal point to tie it all together. How I love this, Renna! <3

    ReplyDelete