Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fashion Frenzy

Well, surprise I changed the name.  I was talking with some people and it seemed like a great idea! So say hello to Fashion Frenzy.  
I read an article today about Instagram kind of ruining the fashion world on http://www.whowhatwear.com/ and I couldn't agree more.  People have sucked the fashion out of fashion it's all about who has the most followers and the most expensive clothes.  Fashion is so much to some people, at least to me it is.  You know how you love something so much you just want to show it off, like your boyfriend?  Well that's how I am about fashion.  I want people to see my blog not to become famous but because I love it & I want to share my love with the world.  So I hope you all can come alongside me and help show the world how much I love & cherish fashion.
Enjoy & comment below
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment