Monday, July 28, 2014

Mundane Monday's

Monday's-the epitome of a bad day.  After work, I realized much to my chagrin, that I didn't have any plans. Yikes.  Instead of pacing around my house and binging on Gossip Girl, I decided to make the most of my quiet night at home.  I worked out, showered and will soon be indulging in some much loved chick-lit, giving myself a pedicure and doing a little DIY along with a great Spotify playlist.  So many times I let myself get carried away with self-doubt when I have nights like these but I realized that does so much more harm than good.  What I really need to start doing is using these days to my advantage, like a personal health night because they can be ridiculously necessary.  So here is to my summer  night at home and if you're on the same team as me tonight, embrace it because, well what else are you gonna do?

Today I wore a thrifted top & skirt and Target cut-out booties.
Enjoy & comment below
xx
                              
                             
                        

1 comment:

  1. Renna I've been stalking your blog and I love it and I love this and I love you! ❤️ -Em

    ReplyDelete