Thursday, July 24, 2014

Girl Scout

This week I was thrust into nature for a camping trip with the fam. Tents, bugs & all, but I absolutely love it. As girly as I can be, nothing beats the annual family camping trip. Given my location and leisurely week, my clothes have been far from blog worthy. However, today we met my grandparents for lunch and visited my great-grandfather and grandfather's childhood homes and I was able to fancy it up a smidge.  I'm loving my new Ecoté top from Urban Outfitters which I picked out with my best friend for an early birthday gift. The little braided rope that ties around my neck is super cute and I love the slight tye-dye pattern. I paired it with thrifted high waisted black shorts and converse to top it off. Sorry for the lack of posting this week!
Enjoy & comment below
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment