Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Post-Up

Don't you love those outfits where you can just take off one piece and then BAM   you are ready for a great time. I wore this to work with a pale pink Forever 21 blazer to make it work appropriate then afterwards I took it off, showed off the cute little floral embellishment on the neckline & it was ready to go. It's so easy to put an outfit together ready for work and make it work for night time too. Just throw on that one professional piece and then take it off when you're ready to go have some fun. 
Today I wore high waisted Forever 21 black denim pants, a thrifted tank with a floral embellishment and thrifted Steve Madden chunky heel booties with cut-outs. Thankfully my hair cooperated and I was able to put it up into a top knot. 
Enjoy & comment below!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment