Monday, June 30, 2014

Shoes Over Bros

I love shoes, an honest love.  The beauty of shoes is that they can define an outfit!  Swapping pumps for high tops when wearing jeans and a white tee changes the look but keeps it fashionable.  Shoes can flip an outfit, it's like the have magic powers or something. Today my outfit could have just been an average outfit, nothing special but since I added some funky cutout leopard oxfords, the outfit was immediately spiced up. Holllaaa. Never doubt the power of a good shoe.
 I wore a red peplum top & black trousers by Forever 21, a gifted statement necklace & leopard cutout oxfords from Plndr. {fun fact , these shoes are a whole size too big but they were the only ones left, I can never let anything pass me by it's kind of a problem}
Enjoy and comment below!!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment